You will be assigned QM #, and this must be used at all time as a part of your address. Failure to
do so may result in lost mail/packages or surcharges.
All approved credit customer’s monthly statements are past due after the 15th of the month. All
past due accounts will be suspended.
· Rates are subject to change.
· I understand that all packages must be opened and inspected at our Skyshore Shipping Miami offices
for security reasons.
· I understand that all packages are subject to inspection by the Unite Sates Airport / seaport
regulators prior to shipment to Jamaica.
· I authorize Skyshore Shipping Services Limited to provide customs clearance for all my packages and
declarations on my behalf. I also understand that all packages entering Jamaica are subject to
customs inspection, payments of duties and handling fees.
· Packages left at our office for more than 2 weeks will accrue storage charges (see rate sheet).
After 30 days after notification items will be liquidated to recoup losses
· The primary person listed on the non-corporate accounts will be the one held responsible for
debts generated by this account.
· Skyshore Shipping will be liable only to the extent of the invoiced value of the goods if damaged while
in a reasonable and proper packaging.
· Your account will be automatically renewed each year unless you request cancellation.
· Skyshore Shipping Services Limited reserves the right to close this account for any reason it deems fit.
· I have read and understood, and agree with all parts of the attached information including the rates sheet.